Saturday 21 July 2012

Alex Rider


Power of Five wallpaperIf you like teenage spies, criminal organisations, and awesome gadgets, then this is the book for you. Set in Britain, a young boy named Alex Rider is forcibly recruited into MI6, while learning that his late uncle was a spy and was shot dead. After training with the SAS, Alex is ready for his first mission. Armed with cool gadgets, Alex Rider investigates Herod Sayle's sudden generosity of donating a new computer known as Stormbreaker to all the schools in Great Britain. There, he finds a diabolical plan, involving a new virus capable of destroying a whole city...
Alex Rider Stormbreaker is a great book and I really like how Anthony Horowitz made it so exciting. There's a lot of action going on and I couldn't stop reading after I read the first page. I also like how in the book, Alex faces a problem and yet solves it pretty easily. There are some real cliffhangers over some points in the story and those are my favourite parts in the book. My favourite character in Alex Rider would be either Alex Rider himself or Smithers, the guy who makes the gadgets. This book is awesome and I recommend it to any person who has outgrown Zac Power or any boy aged 10 and above. 

Thanks to Marty from Book Club for this great review.

No comments:

Post a Comment